Nourishment for beautiful looking skin
Nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate... Mesotherapy delivers the essential ingredients your skin needs to revive dry, tired dull looking skin.
At The Aesthetic MediSpa we strive to offer the latest in cosmetic technology to deliver the best results to our patients. The U225 Mesogun is the ultimate in pain free delivery of this treatment, and takes Mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and effectiveness.
- Skin rejuvenation of the face neck and hand
- Hair Loss - Stimulates hair growth by rejuvenating hair follicles
- Minimal down time and pain free application with the Mesogun
- Can be combined with other treatments to enhance the effect
Book a free initial no-risk consultation
We offer an initial free, no obligation consultation where we can address any concerns and questions you may have regarding the treatment. We can offer our expert advice on what options are available for you to deliver the desired result.
What you need to know about MesoGun Therapy.
At The Aesthetic MediSpa we aim to provide you with clear, direct facts about aesthetic treatments and at the same time dispel any myths surrounding these types of treatments.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy involves multiple injections of clinically specialised ingredients such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals, hyaluronic acid and PRP into the layer of skin just below the surface. This minimally invasive treatment rejuvenates and stimulates elastin and collagen production and provides many benefits to the skin.
What is MesoGun Therapy?
The U255 Meso-gun, takes mesotherapy to a higher level of precision and effectiveness with less pain and bruising for the patient.
This is possible due to the following technological features:
- Using pneumatic energy, there is rapid movement of the needle. It takes 36 milliseconds for the needle to penetrate and withdraw from the skin, making the procedure virtually painless.
- During injection, only the needle moves backwards and forwards, thus providing delicacy and avoiding pressure, which causes pain.
- Due to the extremely high frequency of injections (500 micro injections per minute or 8-9 per second), the fibroblasts in the skin are additionally stimulated resulting in collagen synthesis.
- The amount of injected material is considerably higher and distributed more precisely and evenly.
- Using the meso-gun reduces needle vibration. This translates into less pain and less bruising and allows treatment of more sensitive areas such as the eyes, lips, face and scalp.
What can it be used to treat?
Mesotherapy has multiple benefits some of which include:
Skin Rejuvenation of the face, neck, décolletage and hands
Meso cocktails include Vitamins, Minerals, Hyaluronic Acid and/or Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) are used to nourish, hydrate and rejuvenate the skin, stimulating collagen and elastin production.
MesoGun therapy can be used to aid hair restoration. Using a formulation of vitamins, DHT blockers and minerals, injections are administered directly into the scalp to stimulate circulation of blood replacing lost vitamins and minerals allowing the hair follicles to rejuvenate.
What does the process involve?
During your free consultation a full medical history will be taken to assess your suitability, and the benefits and potential side effects will be discussed in full. The treatment takes about 30 minutes and is very comfortable such that anaesthetic cream is not required prior to treatment.
How many treatments will I need?
MesoGun therapy is carried out as a course of treatments usually every two weeks. The number of treatments required can vary from 3 to more, depending on what is being treatment. Once you have completed your initial course you will benefit from having occasional top-up treatments to maintain the results.
Can MesoGun Therapy be combined with other treatments?
What will I look like after the treatment?
Compared to conventional Mesotherapy injections by hand, MesoGun Therapy results in significantly less, if any, redness, bruising or bruising and therefore you can return back to work or resume your normal daily activities immediately. Mineral make up can be applied the next day.
What are the side effects?
Advanced injection techniques with the MesoGun mean that side effects are extremely uncommon however they can include swelling (especially in delicate areas around the eyes), redness, bleeding or bruising. As with any injectable aesthetic treatment there is also a small risk of allergy and infection but again these are extremely rare.
Your visit to The Aesthetic MediSpa
- On arrival to The Aesthetic MediSpa all new patients will be asked to complete a confidential patient registration and medical history form and all existing patients will need to confirm if there have been any changes to their medical history or personal details since their last visit.
- At The Aesthetic MediSpa we use the very latest technologies, not only for our treatments but in all aspects of our clinic. You will therefore be asked to complete your details using an ipad provided. If you prefer however, you can complete your details using paper format and we will happily computerise your details for you.
- Your initial visit to The Aesthetic MediSpa begins with a FREE, no obligation consultation, which typically last for around 30 minutes.
- Your consultation will begin by listening to and understanding your concerns and requirements and discussing how best we can meet and exceed your expectations.
- The various treatment options, together with the benefits and any potential risks of the treatment will be discussed.
- You will have ample opportunity to ask questions during your consultation, which will be answered honestly and openly.
- There is no obligation to book the treatment with us after your consultation and you will not be rushed into making a decision.
Can I have a consultation and treatment on the same day?
- We appreciate that many of our patients have very busy schedules or travel a significant distance to attend our clinics. In addition, we often find that patients have done significant research regarding the treatment prior to their consultation. It is therefore possible to carry out a treatment such as dermal fillers immediately after the consultation.
- If you think you may wish to proceed with the treatment after the consultation then please advise our staff at the time of booking your consultation so we can adjust your appointment time accordingly.
- Please note that if you book an appointment for a consultation and treatment and you want to think about the treatment further after the consultation, then there is absolutely no obligation to proceed with the treatment.
- As with all needle based treatments there is always a small possibility of bruising after your treatment. To reduce this risk we advise that you do not take anti-inflammatory pain-killers (e.g. Aspirin, Ibruprofen Neurofen, Voltarol) or St Johns Wart or Vitamin E supplements, for at least a week before your treatment, as they all increase your tendency towards bleeding.
- Alcohol will also increase your tendency towards bleeding therefore we advise you to refrain from alcohol for 24 hours.
- Before your treatment you will be provided with a detailed consent form which you will be asked to read and sign.
- With the use of the u255-MesoGun any risk of bruising or redness is kept to a minimum, so you should be able to return back to work or resume your normal daily activities immediately.
- You can drive yourself home or return to work immediately after the treatment.
- Depending on the extent of your treatment and the areas being treated some minor swelling can occur after your treatment. Cold packs can be applied to the area to reduce this.
- A course of 3 or more treatments every 2 weeks is recommended.
- For your convenience we recommend that you book all your appointments at the time of starting your treatment.
- Our text reminder service will also remind you when your next treatment is due.
- Please inform our staff if you do not wish to receive reminder text messages.
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Per Treatment)||£170|
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Course Of 3 Treatments)||£460 (SAVE £50)|
Full Face & Neck
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Per Treatment)||£235|
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Course Of 3 Treatments)||£650 (SAVE £80)|
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Per Treatment)||£210|
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Course Of 3 Treatments)||£570 (SAVE £60)|
Hair Loss / Hair Restoration
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Per Treatment)||£160|
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Course Of 3 Treatments)||£595 (SAVE £45)|
|Meso-Gun Therapy||(Course Of 10 Treatments)||£1450 (SAVE £150)|