For beautiful unblemished skin
Over time many people develop unwanted and unsightly skin blemishes. The Aesthetic MediSpa offers various safe and effective treatments to remove these minor irritations, returning your skin to its natural beauty.
- Safe and up to date techniques carried out by a fully qualified Doctor
- Return to work immediately
- Quick and effective treatments with minimal or no discomfort
What lesions/blemishes can be treated?
are tiny bits of extra skin that can be found on any part of the body, but are most common on the eyelids, neck armpits and groin, and under the breasts.
have a small (1mm) central dilated vessel with numerous tiny blood vessels radiating from it to resemble the legs of spiders. They typically occur on the face, neck, upper trunk and arms.
Blood Spots/Campbell de Morgan Spots
are cherry-red spots up to about 5mm in diameter. They are usually multiple and most commonly occur on the trunk.
Milia (White spots or Milk Spots)
are small, white spots that usually appear around the eyes (and eyelids), on the cheeks, nose and chin.
are raised, crusty pigmented lesions which usually occur on the face and trunk.
Benign (non-cancerous) Naevi/Moles
This type of mole is raised and usually pigmented
This type of naevus is typically flat and brown and may be irregularly pigmented making it sometimes difficult to tell a junctional neavus from a malignant (cancerous) melanoma
This type of naevus is typically thickened and often protrudes from the skin surface. They may be pigmented or skin-coloured.
During your consultation with the Doctor the most appropriate treatment option for your lesion/blemish will be discussed and the benefits or potential side effects of each option will be explained. Most minor skin blemishes can be removed quickly and effectively in a matter of minutes under local anaesthetic.
Tags, Warts, Milia, Blood Spots and Spider Naevi can normally be removed by hyfrecation (electrocautery), whereas moles may be “shaved” down to the level of surrounding skin or excised.
Moles (naevi) will need to be checked carefully before they can be removed. A full history of the mole will be taken and will only be removed if the doctor is completely happy that they are benign (normal).
Your visit to The Aesthetic MediSpa
- On arrival to The Aesthetic MediSpa all new patients will be asked to complete a confidential patient registration and medical history form and all existing patients will need to confirm if there have been any changes to their medical history or personal details since their last visit.
- At The Aesthetic MediSpa we use the very latest technologies, not only for our treatments but in all aspects of our clinic. You will therefore be asked to complete your details using an ipad provided. If you prefer however, you can complete your details using paper format and we will happily computerise your details for you.
- Your initial visit to The Aesthetic MediSpa begins with a no obligation consultation, which typically last for around 30 minutes.
- Your consultation will be carried out by our highly experienced Aesthetic Doctor, who has been practising Aesthetic Medicine and Dermatological skin surgery exclusively for over 15 years.
- Your consultation will begin by listening to and understanding your concerns and requirements and discussing how best we can meet and exceed your expectations.
- The various treatment options, together with the benefits and any potential risks of the treatment will be discussed.
- You will have ample opportunity to ask questions during your consultation, which will be answered honestly and openly.
- There is no obligation to book the treatment with us after your consultation and you will not be rushed into making a decision.
Can I have a consultation and treatment on the same day?
- We appreciate that many of our patients have very busy schedules or travel a significant distance to attend our clinics and have often done significant research regarding the treatment prior to their consultation. It is therefore possible to carry out a treatment such as minor skin surgery immediately after the consultation.
- If you think you may wish to proceed with the treatment after the consultation then please advise our staff at the time of booking your consultation so we can adjust your appointment time accordingly.
- Please note that if you book an appointment for a consultation and treatment and you want to think about the treatment further after the consultation, then there is absolutely no obligation to proceed with the treatment.
Post Treatment advice
- We are extremely careful to ensure that the removal of any skin lesions results in as little scarring as possible.
- After you treatment you will be advised to keep the treated area dry for several days to ensure optimal skin healing.
- A dressing may or may not be applied after the procedure depending on the type of lesion being removed.
- After your treatment you will be able to resume normal activities, drive yourself home or return to work immediately after the treatment.
- If the lesion being removed is on the body, you may be advised to avoid exercise (or anything which may result in the skin being stretched) for several days.
- Review appointments are not routinely required after minor skin surgery treatment however we are always happy to see you again (or liaise on the telephone or via email) to discuss your treatment or if you have any concerns.
Warts / Moles / Skin Tags Pricing
|Curettage and Cautery||£75|
These prices are indicative. A price for your specific needs (depending on the size and number of skin/blemishes/lesions present) will be quoted at your consultation
To book your appointment with a member of our team, please call us today:
Alternatively, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Appointment Request Form
All emails include an unsubscribe link. You may opt-out at any time.